The UCHealth Cancer Care team, which includes hematology/oncology physicians, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, interventional radiology and a comprehensive supportive care team for patients, is ready to welcome a new hematologist/oncologist to our team in growing Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- In your practice, you will provide general oncology and hematology care to a wide variety of patients.
- You'll work four and a half days per week in the clinic with a half day of administration time.
- The call schedule is 1:8 weeks with 24/7 call for that week. Clinic duties are minimal during your call week.
By joining the UCHealth Cancer Care team, you will be part of a collaborative, enthusiastic, experienced, and innovative team. We have comprehensive hematology/oncology care services for our patients, including nurse navigators, social workers, genetics, nutrition, surgical oncology, oncology rehab, support classes including yoga and cooking classes.
We offer the latest in clinical trials, along with an active tumor board schedule, and truly believe that our clinical research shapes the future of cancer care. You also will have the ability to collaborate with colleagues at Colorado's only NCI designated Cancer Center at the CU Cancer Center in Aurora.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.