NEUROLOGIST: Large Multispecialty Neuroscience Group
With Top-5 Large Health System in the Phoenix, Metro East Valley!
Banner Health and Banner Medical Group is actively recruiting a Neurologist(s) to join our growing large multispecialty Neuroscience group. This unique candidate who will join a nationally recognized top health system will continue excellent outpatient and inpatient care in either Neuromuscular, Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy, Headache, Stroke, or General Neurology.
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), including the University of Arizona academic hospitals in Tucson and Phoenix, six long term care centers, and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services, and home medical equipment, in six Western states. Our physicians work in highly integrated and innovative environments. Banner Health promotes collaborative team-oriented workplaces and clinical settings that focus on providing excellent patient care.
Position details include:
- Full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible fellowship-trained and/or general neurologist
- Subspecialty outpatient opportunities and neuro-hospitalist positions
- Experienced physicians and recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Average clinic patient load is 15 per day
- Hospital privileges at Banner Desert Medical Center and/or Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center only facility in Arizona to offer clot-busting medication trial up to 24 hours
Banner Health offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- ATO & CME days, with reimbursement
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
This area is a vibrant, growing community packed with cultural activities, dining, special events, shopping, nightlife, endless recreation including hiking, golf, cycling, boating, excellent private and public school options, and so much more!
We encourage you to submit your CV and letter of interest, to: email@example.com. For questions, please contact Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com. Please, No Agency Solicitation.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for NEUROLOGIST: Large Multispecialty Neuroscience Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.