INPATIENT PSYCHIATRIST: Valley of the Sun!
Seeking Adult or Geriatric Psychiatrist to join us at Banner Del E. Web Medical Center in Sun City West, AZ.
Banner Health is one of the country's premier, non-profit health care organizations is currently offering an excellent employed practice opportunity for a Full-Time Adult or Geriatric Psychiatrist in the Sun City West suburb. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities it serves: join the growing team of employed physicians with the expansion of our Behavioral Health program and services at Banner Del Webb Medical Center.
Qualifications and details include:
- ABMS/ABPN board-certified or board-eligible
- Geriatric experience / willingness to see geriatric patients highly desirable
- Schedule 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Geropsychiatry subspecialty & ECT certification preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment; one that thrives in a highly integrated and innovative setting; and above all a desire to focus on patient excellence
- Banner has the network of inpatient behavioral health inpatient care for admissions referral and Intensive Outpatient programs on three facilities in the valley
Banner Del Webb Medical Center (BDWMC) - Sun City West provides adult behavioral services in a 33-bed geriatric psychiatric unit and offers Somatic Therapy (ECT) to its patients. Banner Del Webb overall is a 404-bed full-service hospital with over 600 physicians on staff, excels in providing acute medical and surgical services as well as intensive care, emergency and urgent care, inpatient /outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, neurology, orthopedics, oncology, urology, pulmonary, obstetrics and gynecology, extended care, outpatient diagnostic services, acute and outpatient rehabilitation services. A recently opened 175,000-square-foot, six-story tower makes Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center the eighth largest hospital in Arizona.
Banner Health’s total compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign on
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid CME
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plan
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-6326. Visit our website: www.bannerdocs.com. Please, No Agency Solicitation!
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for INPATIENT PSYCHIATRIST: Valley of the Sun!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.