Psychiatry, Out Patient - Provo, UT - Utah Valley Psychiatry & Counseling
- One BC/BE adult psychiatrist is needed to join an established and busy group of psychiatrists to provide outpatient coverage and some inpatient coverage
- Provide 8 weekends of coverage in the inpatient and consult services, a 27-bed adult inpatient unit
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in psychiatry
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary with transition to production additional compensation for meeting quality goals.
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and stipend available
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Provo is the heart of Utah County with the population exceeding over 102K. It is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Provo is a beautiful university community built along the slopes of the majestic Wasatch Mountains. It is a bustling community that provides the advantages of a small-town lifestyle along with the amenities offered in more cosmopolitan areas. Exciting outdoor adventures include hiking, backpacking, sightseeing and skiing. Utah Lake, just west of Provo affords excellent water sports, including fishing. As the home of Brigham Young University, and Utah Valley University 5 miles away, Provo offers outstanding college sporting events and several cultural entertainments. It is a short 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City, which hosts a variety of professional sports and cultural events .
Apply for Psychiatry, Out Patient - Provo, UT - Utah Valley Psychiatry & Counseling
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.