Medical Director, OB/GYN - United Memorial Medical Center
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Fully covered relocation services!
- OB/GYN residents rotate through
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: United Memorial Medical Center (133 beds)
- Care for an underserved patient population at one of our high volume, niche hospitals
- Tight-knit group with a strong commitment to quality and safety
- Committed to helping our physicians build meaningful balance in their practice lives
- Easy access & free parking at both outpatient offices & hospital
- Our 7 Women's Health providers, provide the following services:
- Adult and adolescent gynecology
- General obstetrics
- High-risk OB care
- Perinatal subspecialties
- APP & CNM support
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Medical Director, OB/GYN - United Memorial Medical Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.