Permanent General Orthopaedic Surgery (ORS) Physician Job in Winchester, Virginia
- Join 5 Orthopedic Surgeons and 4 Advanced Practitioners in a very collegial practice.
- The practice recently relocated to their beautiful, new office building which includes a large physical and occupational therapy center.
- Enjoy a large referral base of physicians, which will assist in quick practice growth.
- Call rotation 1:10.
- Outstanding financial package and full benefits with partnership and ASC ownership.
- Enjoy a 4-season climate.
- Great schools - both public and private.
- Approximately 90 minutes from Washington, D.C., 45 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from Richmond.
- Whether you choose to go horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch, spend a day shopping and enjoying a wide variety of restaurants at our wildly popular outdoor walking mall, enjoy wine tasting at James Charles Vineyard or a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works, Winchester's small-town feel comes with a plethora of activities for the entire family to enjoy!
- Barnett Park offers everything under the sun from baseball fields, museums, and summer concerts, to a lake and arboretum!
If interested, please contact:
Schedule an appointment to discuss here!
Please reference Job ID 165971 when responding.
Apply for Permanent General Orthopaedic Surgery (ORS) Physician Job in Winchester, Virginia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.