Family Medicine with OB - Richfield, UT - Sevier Valley Clinic
- Seeking one BC/BE Family Medicine physician with OB to work at the Sevier Valley Clinic in Richfield
- Join a group of 4 family medicine physicians and 2 advanced practice providers
- Traditional FM practice with wide variety of care
- 4 -6 ER shifts per month paid by the hour in addition to regular pay
- Full time anesthesia coverage
- Ultrasound and X-ray available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in family medicine
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Signing bonus and student loan repayment
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Richfield is a city full of vitality and vigor! With a population of just over 7,000 people and a drawing area of 38,000 the community has all the benefits of a small town yet continues to grow and progress with time. It lies in a valley surrounded by beautiful red rock mountains and snow-covered peaks. With great schools, access to skiing, fishing, rock climbing, horseback riding, camping, mountain biking, ATV riding and golfing the area has something for everyone. Within a 3 hours' drive you can visit any of 5 national parks or be in Salt Lake City to attend a Utah Jazz basketball game or Utah Symphony performance. Office space is located on the Sevier Valley Medical Center campus that provides the county with 24-hour Emergency service.
Apply for Family Medicine with OB - Richfield, UT - Sevier Valley Clinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.