Shelton and Fairfield, Connecticut
Outpatient & Bridgeport Hospital Deliveries
Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting BC OB/GYN physicians to join established and growing practice in Connecticut.
Work within the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation's leading health systems
- Volunteer faculty appointment opportunities with Yale School of Medicine
- Opportunity to teach residents with incentive pay
- State-of-the-art technology including Da Vinci robotic surgery with subspecialties: gynecological, oncology, urogynecology, MFM, perinatology and anesthesia
- Level three YNHH NBICU with neonatologist and anesthesia available 24 hours
- Supportive practice services so you can focus on patient care
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston
To learn more, please contact our In-House Physician Recruiter:
Sophie Kotomski at Sophie.Kotomski@ynhh.org or visit our
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
- Responsible for providing appropriate non-surgical primary and continuing care to all patients in Northeast Medical Group, as well as leadership, coordination, and administration duties. The Physician leads an interdisciplinary team of primary caregivers and administrative support staff to perform assigned duties while displaying the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct as well as acting in the best interest of Northeast Medical Group supporting our mission, vision and values to optimize the health and well-being of our patients.
Degree of MD or DO.
Preferred: Professional clinical experience in ambulatory setting.
Valid American Board certification in ABOG Board Certified General OB/GYN.
Valid and or ability to obtain unrestricted Connecticut medical license
Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate
Must possess the physical and mental abilities to perform the tasks normally associated with the practice of OB/GYN.
YNHHS Requisition ID
Apply for Ob/gyn Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.