Physician - Cardiology - Kings County - Full-time - Brooklyn
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County , located in the heart of Brooklyn, accommodates more than 518,076 outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
We are currently searching for a Cardiologist to john our team at Kings County!
You will be doing...
- Provide cardiovascular outpatient services & consultations
- Provide direct patient care & coordinate outpatient clinical care
- Supervise mid-level providers
- Order, perform and interpret laboratory tests
- Interpretation of echocardiographic studies, exercise stress tests and stress echocardiograms
- Expertise in Cardiac CT preferred
- Expertise in management of heart failure patients
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Unrestricted NYS medical license or the ability to obtain one
- Board certified or eligible in Cardiology
- Board Certified in Echocardiography
- Board Certified or Eligible in Congeistive Heart Failure (CHF)
- At least one year experience with Heart Failure patients
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Physician - Cardiology - Kings County - Full-time - Brooklyn
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.