Attending Physician Psychiatrist - Outpatient -Metropolitan Hospital- Full Time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolita n, located on First Avenue & 97 th Street in Manhattan, accommodate over 313,000 outpatient visits, nearly 70,000 emergency room visits and more than 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with New York Medical College.
- Evaluation, treatment and provision of direct care to patients in the clinic setting
- Supervise and teach residents and medical students
- Provide clinical guidance to other members of the healthcare team as needed
- Participate in performance improvement and quality management projects as assigned
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Active, unrestricted NYS License
- Active DEA Waiver
- Active X-Waiver preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team setting
- Familiarity with high-risk patients and cultural sensitivity in community settings
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Attending Physician Psychiatrist - Outpatient -Metropolitan Hospital- Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.