Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurologist for outpatient Neurology
Novant Health Neurology and Sleep Medicine is seeking:
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurologist for outpatient Neurology
- EMG/NSC preferred but not required
- FT position will provide Neurology services, M-F
- Locations in South Charlotte; Ballantyne and Waxhaw
- Charlotte, North Carolina
Charlotte offers plentiful amenities of metro and suburban attractive living for families and singles! Enjoy the city's greenways, parks, downtown dining, museums, cultural events, arts district, professional sports, great public and private schools, universities, and access to Charlotte's International airport. For weekend get-a-aways, enjoy the Carolina's coastal beaches and Blue-Ridge mountains.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-Year salary guarantee
- Loan Forgiveness
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Potential Productivity Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Our specialized, multidisciplinary care teams within the NH Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute include:
- Neurologists (IP and OP)
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center is the only neuro-ICU with dedicated fellowship-trained neurointensivists available on-site, 24/7.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families, and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
Cher D Chambers, Physician Recruiter
Apply for Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurologist for outpatient Neurology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.