Total Joint Trained Ortho for South Bend, IN
- Expanding orthopedics department due to significant growth and future succession planning
- Fellowship training in Total Joint is required
- Joining a growing department of 2 Orthopedic Surgeons, 1 PA
- Large established patient population and built referral base
- On-site surgery center
- Ability to control & develop your own practice in an autonomous setting
- Becoming an owner with Partnership advancement opportunity after 1 year & NO buy-in
- Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- 150+ quality driven provider group governed by Partnership elected Board of Trustee
- Located just 90 miles from Chicago and 45 minutes to the beaches of Lake Michigan
Compensation & Benefits
- Excellent & competitive benefits package includes health, dental, disability, life, and retirement plans
- Generous forgivable loan assistance program
- CME stipend
- Relocation stipend
- Sign on Bonus
The South Bend metro area has a population of over 300,000, with a drawing area of over 500,000.It has excellent schools, affordable housing and four seasons. With South Bend being the home of Notre Dame University, there are numerous cultural and recreational opportunities typically found only in larger cities.In addition, they are just 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, and 30 minutes from Lake Michigan and have over 50 inland lakes in the area.
Apply for Total Joint Trained Ortho for South Bend, IN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.