Affluent St. Louis - Medical Director of Neurology - Collaborative team
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a Hospital in an affluent suburb of St. Louis to recruit a new Neurologist to lead their team!This is a full-time position, joining a busy established practice of Neurologist and APPs.
- Seeking board certified Neurologists
- Subspecialty interests supported
- Administrative and clinical duties
- 3 weeks outpatient, 1 week inpatient per month
- 15-18 patients per day in clinic; 5-10 consults per day when on hospital coverage
- Large built in referral base
- Brand new clinic space, physician offices, and EMG/EEG lab
- Collaborative approach with 7 Neurosurgeons, pain management providers, and brain and spine therapy services
- Full employed benefits
- Compensation competitive with regional metrics and experience
- 493 bed, nonprofit hospital with more than 60 specialty areas servicing 26 locations throughout St. Louis
Chesterfield, the largest city in west St. Louis County, is a peaceful residential enclave that was formed in 1988. Known as the 'City of Volunteers" because of its citizens' history of involvement in helping the city, it boasts numerous shopping areas, businesses, arts and culture outlets, and a variety of public parks and pathways. It is home to Faust Park, which boasts a historic village, playground, walking trails, a carousel and The Butterfly House.Located less than 20 minutes west of Downtown St. Louis - access to international airport and any amenity desired!
Apply for Affluent St. Louis - Medical Director of Neurology - Collaborative team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.