Raleigh, North Carolina: Prominent Group Adding Internal Medicine Physician
This is an excellent opportunity for a BE/BC Internist or Family Medicine practitioner (Adults only) to join a growing multi-specialty group.
- This is a full-time salaried position leading to partnership opportunity
- Opportunities to work with clinical trials and collegiate athletics
- Strictly outpatient setting. No hospital work
- Competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package!
- All full-time physicians, working 30 hours or more per week, are eligible for the following benefits and more: group health, dental,
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, life insurance, disability, and matching 401K.
The combined cities in the triangle have a population of 1.2 million with easy access to thescenic Outer Banks (2 hours) and beautiful Smoky Mountain region (4 hours). Several nearbylakes provide recreational activities for the families. Within casual driving time, you'll findsome of America's finest entertainment, sporting events, historical sites and a host of otherdiversions.
Apply for Raleigh, North Carolina: Prominent Group Adding Internal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.