Primary Care PA needed for New Clinic in Seattle, WA
- Manage a panel of patients for a full spectrum primary care clinic, taking care of acute and chronic care needs
- Develop a high functioning care team with the goal that every person, including the Clinician, works at the top of license and scope, developing teammate's work in alignment with interests, good of the community and licensure
- Epic EMR system provided through local regional health care system
- Guaranteed salary at regional market leading compensation package with frequent Retention bonuses
- Excellent healthcare benefits; paid vacation, CME days and dollars, malpractice coverage, relocation and retirement packages
Exceptional people delivering exceptional healthcare experiences - each person, every time.
Nestled between two breathtaking mountain ranges, the Olympics and Cascades, and situated on picturesque Lake Washington, Renton is an incredibly diverse community with a strong love for local. You can sample foods from around the world while making friends with local small business owners. Get out and play in our shared backyard of parks and trails, surrounded by trees, shoreline and mountain views. With affordable housing, ample business opportunities in targeted sectors and recreation suitable for all ages and abilities, Renton is the definitive picture-perfect community. Its central location, nationally recognized public schools, and diverse blend of entertainment make a city that continues to attract families, businesses, and travelers alike.
For additional information, please contact:
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Apply for Primary Care PA needed for New Clinic in Seattle, WA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.