Infectious Diseases Physician - Hartford HealthCare
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Inpatient and Outpatient Full-time
Infectious Disease Physician - Central Connecticut location
A career with Hartford HealthCare Medical Group (HHCMG) offers Infectious Disease Physicians much more than a job. Here we are putting more life back in the practice of medicine, putting you in touch with more experts throughout the leading integrated system in Connecticut and promoting wellness initiatives that support more work-life balance. We have career-transforming opportunities available for an Infectious Disease Physician to join our integrated team.
Reporting to the Division Director of Infectious Disease, the Specialist will be part of a department with responsibilities that include:
- Inpatient consultations at The Hospital of Central CT and MidState Medical Center
- Outpatient consultation including outpatient HIV and Hepatitis C patient treatment
- Assisting with Antimicrobial Stewardship program
- Assist with activities of infection control and the hospital epidemiology programs
- System-wide collaboration with over 20 ID physician colleagues
- Post graduate medical education for Fellows, Residents as well as medical students
- Appointment to the University of Connecticut School of Medicine at the Assistant Professor level
- NO primary care
- Active Hospitalist program to care for inpatients
- Shared call with other ID physicians
- Located at The Hospital of Central CT in New Britain, CT and MidState Medical Center in Meriden, CT
HHCMG is a physician-managed, multi-specialty group affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut's largest integrated health care system. With this partnership, you will be part of a larger network with more than 600 providers who have built an excellent reputation with patients, medical practitioners, and the community for best-in class service, as well as dedication to healing
Hartford HealthCare features seven acute care hospitals, including Hartford Hospital, one of the highest-volume surgical hospitals in New England and the charter member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Alliance.
Located within two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities, offering your family a variety of educational, housing, and recreational options.
If you're looking for more in your practice, this is your opportunity.
To apply or inquire about this opportunity, contact:
Jonathan Nye, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
Or call/text 860-657-6087
BC/BE Physician in Infectious Disease
Apply for Infectious Diseases Physician - Hartford HealthCare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.