Sleep Medicine Physician Needed | Washington D.C.
Optimum has partnered with a leading full-service Sleep Center in Washington D.C seeking a Sleep Medicine physician to join their comprehensive and expanding team. Here is a quote from one of the Sleep Medicine providers below.
“We’re an energetic, fast-paced practice, and I never feel burned out because the support staff takes care of so much.” -Dr. R.
About the Position:
- 100% Sleep Medicine responsibilities - no critical care, neurology, or other specialty work included
- Schedule: 4-day clinical work week and 1 day of reads from anywhere you want to be
- Complete APP and technician support:
- MAs document patient history, medication refills, Rx authorization, and order lab work
- PA’s manage continuity of care for the majority of the patients on PAP therapy (compliance follow up, medication renewals, and cognitive behavioral therapy)
- Durable Medical Equipment technicians onsite for equipment education, mask re-fits, and follow-ups
- Renowned as the go-to lab for Inspire and Remede treatment and the only group with three dentists on staff
- Expect to make over $300K in Year 2
- Bonuses received early into employment
About the facility:
Work for one of the largest physician-owned, multispecialty groups in the DC metro area with over 300 providers. Their Comprehensive Sleep Care Center is the ideal place to further your career. Work at the only full-service accredited lab with complete diagnostic (in-lab sleep studies and home sleep studies) and treatment options (PAP therapy, Oral Appliances, Inspire, and Remede) in the area. Join a prestigious team of five board-certified Sleep Physicians, four physician assistants, and 3 Dental Sleep Specialists, having no turnover in its 15-year history.
About the location:
This facility is located minutes outside of Washington, D.C, offering an urban feel in a suburban setting. This town is highly rated for its above-average school systems, town safety, and high quality of living. Spend sunny afternoons in the beautiful town parks, and trails then experience the flourishing nightlife and restaurant scene. On the weekends, tour all of D.C's monuments and memorials.
If interested, please apply.