Phys-Surg Bariatric / MIS - Philadelphia
Employment Type: Contract
Location: Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Weekends Required? No
Rotation Required? Yes
On-Call Required? Yes
Department: Bariatrics Surgery - EI
Biweekly Hours: 80
Experience Required: Not Indicated
Zip Code: 19141-3018
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Perform Robotic and laparoscopic surgery; hernia, foregut and colorectal surgery
- MIS and Bariatric surgery
- Direction and supervision of patient care, elective and emergent surgical procedures.
- Education and teaching of residents.
- Facilitates appropriate communication with other specialties and departments on clinical issues
- Participates in administrative activities as designated and approved by the Department chair
- Properly executes/prepares documentation that pertains to medical billing and patient coding
- Patient Focus: Identifies, anticipates and addresses patients and achieves patient satisfaction
- Effective Resource Use: Uses resources wisely and achieves positive fiscal results
- Analytical and Systems Thinking: Sees implications and consequences. Makes systematic comparisons and plans. Identifies if-then relationship
- Emotional Intelligence: Understands oneself and other people; perceives their perspectives, emotions, concerns and uses this understanding to advance the EHN mission and strategic initiatives
- Team Leadership: Serves as a formal and informal leader of teams and groups in a responsible manner
- Relationship Building: Effectively builds and maintains friendly, professional and productive relationships within EHN
- Active Learning: Learns from experience, acquires skills and makes improvements
- Courage: Takes calculated risks and does things that are new, different/out of the box
- Note: It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned shall also be performed. The inclusion of those responsibilities shall not alter the overall evaluation of this position
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- MD or DO from an accredited program, completion of an approved residency, and added training and experience as required by the Department and Physician's specialty.
- Robotics and Laparoscopic training required; experience preferred
- Board Certified Surgery required
- Consistent with the Physician's Employment Agreement. Physician is expected to obtain and maintain all required licensure and certifications
- The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply for Phys-Surg Bariatric / MIS - Philadelphia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.