Neurosurgery - Endovascular and/or Cerebrovascular - San Francisco, CA
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is seeking a Board Certified Neurosurgeon, Fellowship Trained in Endovascular and/or Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery.
- Join a well-established, premier Neurosurgery practice located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The ideal candidate would build a general Neurosurgery practice with a mix of brain and spine cases and collaborate with neuro-interventional surgery team in open and endovascular surgeries.
- Training in Neuro interventional radiology a plus.
- Each Neurosurgeon is supported by a clinic coordinator and a LVN.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a 150+ member multispecialty group that is rapidly growing in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our structure enables clinicians to work within a supportive team to provide excellent care. Our caregivers develop and share best practices, mentor new peers, and contribute to clinical initiatives. The collegial environment attracts physicians and advance practice clinicians who are patient-centered, innovative, value teamwork, and are committed to excellence.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
Join us and you'll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefit Package
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) funds and education days
- Retirement program
- Positive work/life balance
- State-of-the-art electronic health record (EPIC)
- Group leadership opportunities
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.