Per Diem BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist
Join a well-established Cardiology practice just 25 miles south of Boston. We are looking for a Per Diem BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist. The incoming cardiologist will be part of a Cardiology Department that includes four non-invasive cardiologists, two interventionists, three Advance Practice Practitioners, as well as two visiting electrophysiologists from our affiliate HMFP/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. The practice includes 1 in 5 hospital service week with two advance Practice Providers rounding on the inpatient service.
The Brockton Hospital Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory provides primary and elective PCI service. The cardiology section also maintains an Advanced Heart Failure Program with a dedicated post-discharge clinic and an Anticoagulation Management Service. The cardiac rehabilitation program is also available on campus.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Board Certified Cardiologist who can cover cardiology service for requested weekends (1 in 4 weekends)
- The cardiologists will all call for a weekend starting Friday 6 pm until Monday at 7 am.
- Call coverage consists of answering requested calls and providing clinical assessments and advise for clinicians and patients at Brockton Hospital or Signature Medical Group ( ambulatory answering service)
- The cardiology moonlighter will be asked to round on new consults and appropriate follow-up patients who require cardiac evaluation during the coverage weekend.
- The moonlighter may be required to interpret ECGs and echocardiograms through the designated electronic software systems (Epiphany and Lumedx)
- The provider will be required to maintain proficiency in using the electronic medical record for obtaining relevant clinical information, submitting clinical orders, and for clinical documentation.
- The cardiologist will be required to provide comprehensive sign-out to SMG cardiologists for relevant weekend occurrences.
- The cardiologist will be required to communicate as needed with on-call interventional cardiologist for patients who may require urgent intervention
- The cardiologist will be required to communicate as needed with physicians accepting patients requiring tertiary transfer for advanced cardiac care.
We have won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score “A” rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from US News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls. As well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America!
Liberty Street is a multispecialty site, just 5 minutes from Rt. 24 and 25 miles south of Boston, this beautiful building on the Brockton/ Easton line houses several departments including Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Orthopedics, Radiology, Primary, and Specialty Care.
Apply for Per Diem BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.