PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health+ Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/ Coney Island , located in Southern Brooklyn, accommodates more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 bed, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery
We are seeking an Attending Neurologist to work full-time in the Department of Medicine.
- Provide clinical care in an inpatient and outpatient setting
- Inpatient and outpatient consultation in general neurology
- Provide resident and medical education and participate in scholarship
- Provide clinical guidance and direction to other members of the healthcare team as needed.
- Performs other administrative, professional, consultative duties as needed by the department Chairperson
- Active, Unrestricted NYS License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology (ABMS)
- Collegial demeanor
- Experience attending to an underserved population preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three- tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply for Attending Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.