Family Medicine - Santa Cruz, CA
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
Location: Santa Cruz, California - Westside Center
- Full spectrum practice – all age groups, emphasizing continuity, building one’s own personal panel, flexibility in procedures
- Opportunity for prenatal care at certain locations
- Great support staff – 1:1 MA with DYAD partners in offering high quality patient care
- Team based approach to patient care – NPs/PAs support 1:4 docs
- Flexibility in schedule – 4 days a week for full time, part-time opportunities available, 20/40-minute visits
- Remote video visits from home available
- Minimal year call In basket and patient panel support
- Abundant leadership and committee work opportunities
- Quality of care projects
- Specialists who are collegial and accessible
- Physician-led organization emphasizing collaboration, mentorship, provider and staff well-being, and innovation
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multispecialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Sabbatical accrual
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
For additional information regarding this position:
Job Number: PAFMG2021-175
Situated on the northern edge of the Monterey Bay about 70 miles south of San Francisco, Santa Cruz offers a moderate climate and the best of many worlds. For outdoor enthusiasts, Santa Cruz is a wonderful combination of beach, ocean, and mountains. Well known as a Mecca for surfers, Santa Cruz also offers magnificent redwoods for hiking and mountain-biking and the San Lorenzo River for fishing, canoeing, and kayaking. Long stretches of tree-lined and coastal roads offer the perfect venues for road cyclists. Fisherman and sailors will appreciate convenient access to the ocean from the Santa Cruz Harbor and the Municipal Wharf, which also features a variety of shops and restaurants.
Santa Cruz's downtown center, the Pacific Garden Mall, is home to the Museum of Art and History and features outstanding restaurants, unique shops, wine tasting rooms, sidewalk cafes, and an abundance of coffee shops. Santa Cruz is also a cultural hub, featuring several live performance venues, the annual Open Studios tour, boutique art stores, and the Tannery Arts Center. Adding to the character of the community, the University of California is nestled in foothills above Santa Cruz, and the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk was named Best Boardwalk in the country by USA Today. Santa Cruz County is also an agriculture center, known for its production of strawberries, raspberries, artichokes, and Brussels sprouts.
Apply for Family Medicine - Santa Cruz, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.