Family Medicine - Palo Alto, CA
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time or part-time BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
Locations: Palo Alto, California*
- Full spectrum practice – all age groups, emphasizing continuity, building one’s own personal panel, flexibility in procedures
- Opportunity for prenatal care at certain locations
- Work collaboratively with APCs to support paneled patient needs
- Staffing structure built to support primary care patient needs
- Flexibility in schedule – 4 days a week for full time, part-time opportunities available
- 20/40-Minute visits
- Remote video visits from home available
- Light physician call - all virtual, with calls screened through an RN and APC initially
- Abundant leadership and committee work opportunities, with active promotion of quality improvement projects
- Straightforward access to collegial specialists
- Physician-led inclusive organization, emphasizing collaboration, mentorship, clinician/staff well-being, and innovation
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multispecialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practice throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
*Practice opportunities also available in Albany, Aptos, Berkeley, Daly City, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Mountain View, Oakland, Orinda, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Soquel, Sunnyvale, and Watsonville, California
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
For additional information regarding this position:
Job Number: PAFMG2020-283
Located 35 miles south of San Francisco and 14 miles north of San Jose, Palo Alto is part of the San Francisco Metropolitan Bay Area and became known as the birthplace of Silicon Valley. Palo Alto offers an unusual blend of intellect, innovation, culture, and natural beauty.
Proximity to Stanford University with its cultural and educational offerings enhance the vibrancy, innate charm and beauty of Palo Alto. Distinctive in every way, Palo Alto offers its business community a diverse and exciting environment in which to work and live.
Apply for Family Medicine - Palo Alto, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.