Growing Surgical Practice in Western North Carolina
Two North Carolina based hospitals are seeking a general surgeon to join the growing surgical practice.
- Board certified / board eligible in general surgery
- Experience in upper and lower scoping
- Please note that there is not a robot available at this facility
- 1:3 call coverage
- Surgeons rotate between the two hospitals located 20 minutes apart
- Incentive/Benefits Package:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employed, base salary / productivity plus fringe benefits
- 401k with company contribution
Hospital information on each facility:
- Critical Access Hospital features 30 inpatient beds, including five labor and delivery suites
- The new facility also features an expanded emergency department and a state-of-the-art surgery center
- Outpatient services include wound clinic, a full laboratory, digital mammography, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, rehab therapy, as well as surgical and endoscopy services
- Critical Access Hospital features 25 inpatient beds
- Medical services include emergency services, critical care, rehabilitation services, orthopedics, general surgical services, pain management, pediatrics, family medicine, acute care inpatient observation, swing bed services, cardiology, wound care, testing, mammography, CT scans, MRI and nuclear studies.
Tucked into the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, town boasts a bustling downtown district with art, local theaters, restaurants, independent shops, antique stores and breweries. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and awarded the Small Town of the Year (2018), McDowell's county seat has a rich history and bright future. There are also boundless outdoor recreation activities at your fingertips.
Apply for Growing Surgical Practice in Western North Carolina
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.