Full-Time Urgent Care opportunity just outside suburban Chicago
Hospital is seeking a Full-Time ED or FP physician, who?s passionate about urgent care and BC/BE in their field.
Well-established, independent, Level II Trauma Center with 29 healthcare centers, which includes 2 Urgent Care and 2 Convenient Care locations.
- Diagnostic & Rehabilitation Center (DRC) where Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation services reside, as well as PT/OT/SLP.
- Lab & X-Ray are onsite; advanced imaging is available at the hospital, which is 3min down the road.
- Double coverage is scheduled when volumes increase, especially during flu season months.
- OccMed work would be less than 10%.
- Requirements include: BLS, PALS, ACLS & certifications (all through AHA), ability to read radiographs (initial reads only ? with radiologist support),skillful with suturing (complete skill assessment survey), and proficiency with OccMed work preferred.
- DOT can be obtained prior to hire date as this isn?t an application requirement.
- Being comfortable with all ages is required.
- Ages less than 3 y/o are 5% of Immediate Care volumes.
- Hours of Locations: 8am-8pm M-F and 8am-3pm Sa-Su; doors close 1hr before closing to public, e.g. 7pm weekdays, 2pm Sa/Su.
- In a 2-week period, work (5) 12-hour shifts & (2) 7-hour shifts.
- Option to rotate to 3 other locations if provider desires to pick up extra shifts.
- Medical records are fully automated using Meditech (IMC) and Agility (OccMed).
- Work with a Level II Trauma Center that?s accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the
- American College of Surgeons as a Community Cancer Program.
- They also have a Sleep Center, long-standing phenomenal ED & Radiology departments (including IR & Breast Health Nurse Navigator), ENT, Peds, Ob/Gyn, Ortho/Spine, Podiatry, our own blood bank, 3 pathologists, plus inpt/outpt PT/OT/SLP Rehabilitation Services, pain management, wound care.
- They are Primary Stroke Certified (give TPA in ED ? we keep Stroke patients), and a multitude of other great sub-specialty consults available,e.g. 24/7 STEMI, GI, GS, ColoRectal, ID, RadOnc, Hem/Onc, Neph (we do inpatient Dialysis here), Rheum, Endo, TelePsych, LCSWs in primary care offices, to name a few.
- Service area includes close knit, family-oriented communities with excellent education and employment opportunities.
Guaranteed Base Salary with potential to earn additional productivity and quality-based compensation, Medical Education Loan Repayment per year (if appl.), Annual CME & General Expense Allowance, GREAT Health (BCBS), Life, & Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan w/matching, PTO accrual, gym membership, and annual Wellness Incentive.
- Town is ideally situated JUST OUTSIDE SUBURBAN CHICAGO
- Beautiful neighborhoods are safe and provide naturally distanced areas with beautiful scenery and outdoor recreation at its BEST!
- Living and working here is where you can truly enjoy the best of both worlds with being centrally located
- 75min southwest of Chicago
Apply for Full-Time Urgent Care opportunity just outside suburban Chicago
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.