Family Physicians Needed in Greater Southwest Chicagoland
Hospital & Healthcare Center is a HIDDEN GEM in the southwest Chicagoland area as you consider employment opportunities not too far from the city and surrounding suburbs.
- Enjoy consultation & collaboration with nearly 120 physicians in 38 medical specialties which includes 24 PCPs and 8 Pediatricians.
- At the hospital they have a dedicated 2East Pediatric Wing where all nurses are PALS trained and a beautiful Family Birthing Suite/Level II Perinatal Unit (500-600 births/yr), 8 LDRP rooms and 4 NST/Triage rooms.
- Their tertiary hospital is Loyola Medicine, Chicago.
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a Community Cancer Program.
- Service area population of 170,000 residents.
- Join a long-standing, independent, community-focused organization with a strong bottom-line.
- Level II Trauma & Perinatal and Primary Stroke Center that?s located 75minutes from Chicago and that?s been serving 20 different communities since 1906.
- Currently seeking a Family Medicine physician to take over an established practice as the leaving physician is moving out-of-state to be closer to family.
- Full-time: 1.0FTE, no weekend clinic work.
- Flexible with setting up a nontraditional schedule.
- 1 weekday evening required.
- Multi-Specialty Office Site includes: already established, strong family practice base, plus Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, & Endocrinology.
- Call: 1:11 for office call.
- With ED no-doc call you can either participate or have the hospitalists see your inpatients.
- FP ED no-doc call would be 1:12.
- 3 options for pediatric in-patient coverage: 1.) You have the option to follow your inpatient pediatric patients & well-babies in the nursery or 2.) Participate in a Call 1:6 subFP group who follow their pediatric in-patients or 3.) be out-patient only
- Market Competitive Compensation Package which includes, but not limited to a two year guarantee, moving bonus, prod/qual bonus attainment from day one of employment
- Dollar amount paid per wRVU over base and quality metrics are physician driven
- 5 weeks Paid Time Off
- Choose to live within the 20 communities that they serve that have excellent education and employment opportunities and beautiful neighborhoods.
Apply for Family Physicians Needed in Greater Southwest Chicagoland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.