Oncologist Opportunity in Brewer, Maine
Northern Light Health Eastern Maine Medical Center is seeking a board-certified/board eligible hematologist/oncologist to join our Cancer Institute in Brewer, Maine. Join an experienced and established team of 13 medical oncologists, 4 radiation oncologists, 3 pediatric oncologists and, 7 Nurse practitioners at the state-of-the-art Lafayette Family Cancer Institute. We are a community-based practice that has all the perks of an academic facility, allowing our physicians to see a mix of both inpatients and outpatients.
Why Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center?
- Robust compensation, benefits and, PTO packages
- Student loan reimbursement programs - up to $20K per year, with no max benefit
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance - enjoy a 4-day work week
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Career growth opportunities
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
The Lafayette Family Cancer Institute, dedicated in 2009, is located approximately 3 miles from the main Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center campus, and is one of only two cancer centers in Maine to be a part of a formal collaboration with Dana-Farber Cancer Care Collaborative, having access to over 55 adult oncology clinical trials. We are proud to be a part of a close-knit community that rallies around the Cancer Institute and provides an overwhelming amount of support to the center and our patients.
Our state-of-the-art center offers:
- All-inclusive services located on-site to include imaging, phlebotomy, radiation, and a lymphedema clinic.
- A partnership with Jackson Laboratory to provide genomic testing to our patients.
- A full-service cancer genetic counseling clinic with (3) Genetic Counselors.
- Excellent surgical support that includes a breast program, neurosurgery, cardiothoracic surgery, and colorectal surgery.
- Multiple disease specific tumor boards.
- The opportunity to specialize and focus on specific diseases.
- Ample daily support of nurse practitioners and oncology certified registered nurses.
- One of the few cancer centers to have its own oral medicine management program.
- Survivorship Clinic which is dedicated to the physical and mental needs of cancer survivors.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Nick Huff, Provider Recruiter
Text ONC Bangor to 207-560-0133