Internal Medicine Physician Employment in New Jersey
An internal medicine physician is needed at a quality of life practice in New Jersey, due to growth. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, with no weekends and very little call. You may need to cover another practice for a couple of days in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The incoming physician will see 20 to 22 patients per day on average. Enjoy an excellent support staff and growth opportunity within a collegial work environment. These practices are in beautiful facilities and excellent location. You will receive a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses, plus they pay for license renewals, registration, and mileage for travel between practices. You will also be provided with medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
- Provides comprehensive medical services to patients
- Perform essential duties and responsibilities as role of primary care physician
- Diagnose and prescribe medical treatments.
- Deliverance of quality clinical care
- Opportunity to work in an established primary care practice
- Monday to Friday schedule.
Qualifications for this Primary Care Physician position include:
- Both experienced and new physicians are encouraged to apply
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current and valid state medical license.
- One or more years of post-residency outpatient Primary Care Medicine experience is preferred.
- Ability to connect with patients on a clinical and personal level.
- Willingness to collaboratively manage patient care with members of the patient’s care team.
- Maintenance of all CME requirements for continued licensing and certification.
Please e-mail resume to: email@example.com
Apply for Internal Medicine Physician Employment in New Jersey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.