Psychiatrist - Adult Outpatient
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 30
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Monday - Friday, specific schedule to be determined. May include some early evening times.
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare's Behavioral Health Network, the largest and most integrated behavioral health system in New England, has a new opportunity available for a Board Eligible / Board Certified Psychiatrist to join our cohesive behavioral health team by providing outpatient adult servicesat Charlotte Hungerford Hospital (CHH), a 122-bed, general acute care community hospital located in Torrington, Connecticut.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- The adult psychiatrist is part of a cohesive multi-disciplinary team practicing outpatient behavioral health services in a medical office building at Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Well-structured appointment times and frequent collaboration with other mental health specialties
- Supportive leadership, a welcoming team, and weekly case conference meetings
- A welcoming small town hospital culture with the resources and support of one of the fastest growing healthcare systems
- This opportunity is 30 hours per week between M-F with flexible scheduling and limited call that is only at home call and a few week days per month
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits including low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, matching 401(k), generous paid time off, CME, and more.
- The Department of Psychiatry at CHH provides a full continuum of behavioral health services that includes an Adult Inpatient 17 Bed Unit ( 650 admissions), Emergency Department Crisis Intervention (2,048 visits), Partial Hospital/Dual Diagnosis (4,018 visits), Adult & Child Outpatient (33,335 visits), In-home Infant Mental Health, Mental Health Services to the Homeless, and Community Case Managers for those with substance use needs. CHH is highly regarded for its community health focus including leading the Northwest Caring Connection network of community behavioral health providers and the Litchfield County Opiate Task Force.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to initial patient assessment, ordering and evaluation of appropriate tests, treatment, discharge and recommendations for follow-up with other healthcare providers as required.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Behavioral Health Network at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Psychiatrists MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of diversity, inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE GROWTH IN YOUR CAREER contact Ben Eberly, Physician Recruiter, at Benjamin.Eberly@hhchealth.org OR call/text 860-324-0073.
Apply for Psychiatrist - Adult Outpatient
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.