OB Gyn - Texas
- Employed position with 2-year guarantee with productivity bonus potential
- Shared call with OB physician and potentially a Family Medicine with Obstetrics (1:2/1:3)
- Affiliation with 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with Level 1 nursery
- 7 OB beds
- Anesthesia coverage with experienced CRNAs
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday clinic
- Position is due to one OB/GYN physician departing and growth by closure of Women's Center in Pampa Regional Medical Center, 25 miles away
- Board certified or board eligible to become board certified in Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Graduate of an accredited 4-year medical school
- Residency in Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Active license in the state of Texas
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- J1 or H1b visa holders considered on a case by case basis
- Ideally, physician would want to be involved in community activities
- Two-year guarantee of $275,000-$325,000 (range based on experience, board certification, etc.)
- RVU bonus potential greater than 988 per quarter
- Potential signing bonus, loan repayment and relocation assistance
314-236-4517 (Phone and text)
Please reference job ID 165872 when responding.
Apply for OB Gyn - Texas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.