Medical Oncology Associates of San Diego (MOASD) is a well-established practice of 7 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners. We provide comprehensive and personalized care for the detection, diagnosis, treatment, support, and follow-up of individuals diagnosed with cancer.
Our offices are located within the San Diego metro area. We provide all services "under one roof", including a modern infusion center, on-site phlebotomy, and a dispensing pharmacy.
All of the doctors in the practice have the honorable distinction of being selected as a “San Diego Top Doctor” in 2021.
We are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Hematologist-Oncologist to join our thriving practice:
- Work with colleagues in different specialty areas and coordinate care with other Oncologists in a collaborative team approach
- Excellent clinical and administrative support staff ratio
- Opportunities to head clinical trials as PI
- Average of 15-17 patients per day
- Both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Call is currently 1:7
- Competitive starting salary with excellent benefits and high long-term earning potential
- MD, DO
- Licensed for the practice of medicine, or ability to obtain licensure in the state of California
- Board certified/eligible in Oncology/Hematology
- Provide superior, compassionate, and state-of-the-art medical care to our patients
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Medical Oncology Associates of San Diego is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.