OB/GYN - Burley, ID - Cassia Regional Hospital
- Intermountain Healthcare is looking to add a BC/BE OB/GYN physician at Cassia Regional Hospital in Burley, Idaho
- Opportunity to take over an existing OB/GYN practice
- Call 1:2 - with additional coverage from an affiliated OB in the area, if needed
- Call will be 1:3 in three years
- Dedicated Nurse Practitioner support in clinic
- Deliveries after 36 weeks gestation
- No high-risk deliveries
- Tele-neonatology available
- Full-time CRNA coverage
- Ultrasound and x-ray available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Healthcare Hospital Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in ob/gyn
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Generous salary
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and stipend available
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
DISCOVER BURLEY, ID https://visitsouthidaho.com/blog/?location=burley-id
Burley is a riverfront community nestled along the banks and cliffs of Idaho's iconic Snake River. It offers an ideal setting for family living with clean air and plenty of "breathing space". Population is 10,000 with a service area of 45,000. Tertiary care centers are just 3 1/2 hours north to Boise or 3 hours south to Salt Lake City, Utah. Fishing and water recreation activities abound in the Snake River and nearby Lake Walcott. The Albion Mountain Range and Sawtooth National Forest provide unparalleled outdoor recreation possibilities; including skiing, backpacking, camping and mountain biking. Burley also offers a local's favorite ski resort, Pomerelle, which caters specifically to families enjoying and learning to ski or board, and features 24 expertly groomed slopes, advanced to beginner runs, & 2 terrain parks. Sun Valley ski resort, world famous vacation destination, is less than two hours away. You will find a four-season climate, low humidity and mild winters. With a strong economy, Burley offers not only an outstanding professional opportunity but an ideal setting for life away from the practice as well.
Apply for OB/GYN - Burley, ID - Cassia Regional Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.