Full-time Primary Care Physician - Easton, MD
Easton Primary Care (Easton, MD) and Centreville Family Medicine (Centreville, MD)
WE ARE GROWING…OUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT AND SO IS YOURS!
LOAN SUPPORT Plus LOCATION STIPEND!
Join Luminis Health Medical Group (LHMG), an expanding, multispecialty group practice with primary care at its core! We are looking to add to our already busy practices in Easton, Maryland; and Centreville, Maryland.
Our primary care physicians and nurse practitioners enjoy a team-based, innovative work environment designed to preserve the joy of clinical practice.
- Participation in the Maryland Primary Care Program, which rewards physicians and nurse practitioners for delivering advanced primary care
- Average number of patients seen per day: 18 to 22
- No hospital rounding
- Flexible work schedule
- Provides patient education and counsel appropriate to the medical needs of the patient.
- Communicates with other physicians about patient treatments/therapy.
- Takes call for group on scheduled days and refers patient to appropriate specialists as condition or circumstances warrant.
Benefits Include, but not limited:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 403(b) Plan
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Loan Forgiveness Program Consult/Support
- CME Allowances (financial and paid time-off)
- Malpractice Paid
- Competitive Salary - First year income guarantee – with quality incentive.
…and so much more
Did you know?
- Located in Talbot County – known as the 8th best small town in America
- Less than 8 miles from St. Michaels (fine dining, trendy shopping and so much more)
- Close drive to Ocean City, MD, Annapolis, MD ,and DE
- Family oriented communities
- Waterfront living – splendid Chesapeake Bay and tributaries
- Outdoor and cultural activities include sailing, boating, fishing, biking, historical tours, art museums, wine trails, antiquing, festivals, and farmers markets
The Next Step Is Yours! Pursue your purpose and let’s work together to support our commitment of providing high-quality patient care for our communities.
Contact or send your CV to Marcia Brown, Physician Recruiter: