Hematology/Oncology - Multispecialty Group West of Chicago
Hospital owned multi-specialty group seeks a full-time BC/BE hematologist/oncologist to join a busy practice
Call is 1:3.
- Need is due to retirement
- Open to either 2022 Hem/Onc grads and practicing.
- If practicing a January start would be great.
- Medical Group includes nearly 160 providers in over 20 specialties serving patients throughout the Fox Valley area.
- Offering a guaranteed salary (based on MGMA)
- Productivity and non-productivity incentives
Comprehensive benefits package that includes a group claims made malpractice insurance policy with no tail, paid vacation, sick pay, CME reimbursement, medical, dental, life, vision and disability insurance, retirement plan, health care and dependent care spending accounts, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, free fitness center membership and an employee assistance program.
- They are surrounded by excellent suburbs including Naperville, which ranked number one among the 228 cities rated for the Best Cities to Raise a Family in America and Cities with the Best Public Schools in America by Niche.com.
- The area offers top-notch schools, shopping, dining and overall quality of life just 40 miles west of Chicago.
Apply for Hematology/Oncology - Multispecialty Group West of Chicago
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.