Medical Director - Lead Progressive Child Psychiatry Facility, St. George, UT
- Family-centric organization offering a great quality of life
- Continuously develop treatment strategies and modalities
- Pre-/Post- Analysis Research encouraged to continue progressive ethos
- Focused clinical responsibilities with management and oversight duties
- Cutting edge treatments ? Vitamin Infusion, Hyperbaric Chamber, & Functional Medicine
- Low intensity, 1:6 call
- Overstaffed, comprehensive support team with scribes
Compensation & Benefits
- Customized salary based on experience
- Additional Medical Director Stipend
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; medical contribution by employer
- Relocation allowance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid malpractice
Enjoy living & working in a rapidly growing & desirable community located in southwest Utah (Washington County) that?s continually recognized as one of the top destinations due to year-round warm weather, golf courses, and proximity to Zion National Park.This city of more than 80,000 residents offers a regional airport with direct, daily flights (SLC, Denver, PHX, Dallas, Vegas & more), endless trails for mountain biking, hiking & off-roading, relaxing resorts & spas, indoor & outdoor theaters & a wide array of festivals, concerts and other events. Located 1.5-hrs from Las Vegas and 4-hrs from Salt Lake City.
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: KI- 2107-89415
Apply for Medical Director - Lead Progressive Child Psychiatry Facility, St. George, UT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.