St. George, UT Psychiatry/Mental Health Center - 4-Day Week & Low Call
- Family-centric organization offering a great quality of life
- Small, focused patient panel of 7-10 patients to follow
- Cutting edge treatments ? Vitamin Infusion, Hyperbaric Chamber, & Functional Medicine
- 4-day work week (finish most days around 3p/3:30p)
- Pre-/Post- Analysis Research encouraged to continue progressive ethos
- Low intensity, 1:6 call
- Overstaffed, comprehensive support team with scribes
Compensation & Benefits
- Customized salary based on schedule and workload
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; medical contribution by employer
- Relocation allowance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid malpractice
Enjoy living & working in a rapidly growing & desirable community located in southwest Utah (Washington County) that?s continually recognized as one of the top destinations due to year-round warm weather, golf courses, and proximity to Zion National Park.This city of more than 80,000 residents offers a regional airport with direct, daily flights (SLC, Denver, PHX, Dallas, Vegas & more), endless trails for mountain biking, hiking & off-roading, relaxing resorts & spas, indoor & outdoor theaters & a wide array of festivals, concerts and other events. Located 1.5-hrs from Las Vegas and 4-hrs from Salt Lake City.
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: KI-2107-89357
Apply for St. George, UT Psychiatry/Mental Health Center - 4-Day Week & Low Call
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.