General Radiology with Advantageous Schedule - Live in Nashville
- Enjoy nighthawk and weekend coverage with every third week off
- Advantageous schedule with a half-day shift every third week
- Average 50 or 100 reads, depending on shift (No procedures required)
- Diagnostic Radiology: X-Ray, MRI, CT, and Mammography
- Up to $60,000 Sign-on
- Benefits include $5,000 CME, 403b retirement and sick time
Home to Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green is a college town with a young atmosphere and great entertainment including university sports, cave hiking, local eateries offering a variety of cuisines, and eclectic museums. Education is also a top priority boasting one of the highest graduation rates in the US and possessing the #1 ranked elementary school and #2 ranked high school in the state. When you?re ready for a faster pace, Nashville is 60-minutes away and Louisville only 90-minutes.
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: KI- 2107-89452
Apply for General Radiology with Advantageous Schedule - Live in Nashville
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.