Top 5 Largest Behavioral Programs - Chicagoland Psychiatry with Leadership
- Salary range: $225,000 to $300,000
- Full benefits including CME and malpractice insurance with tail
- Average census of 15 patients per day (hospital serves about 300 patients per day)
- One weeknight per week and one to two weekends per monthcall
- 31 beds (9 adolescent, 22 adult) along with a small partial hospitalization program for adolescents
- One of the very few facilities to offer Perinatal Mood Disorder Program
- Full-time consulting psychiatrist who rounds on patients
- Accredited by The Joint Commission & LegitScript-Certified
- Support team includes CMO, Medical Staff Director, Regional BH Director, Patient Care Manager, Psychiatric Nurse Liaison, 3 Social Workers, RN team, and Utilization Manager.
Energetic community of more than 140k people that is full of diverse cultures and ethnicities! Residents enjoy a vibrant art, music, and theatre scene, a wide variety of restaurants, golf courses, dog parks & park districts, and tons of festivals, concerts & community events. Located 40 miles from downtown Chicago, 120 miles from Milwaukee, and 185 miles from Indianapolis.
Apply for Top 5 Largest Behavioral Programs - Chicagoland Psychiatry with Leadership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.