Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our nation's health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, Intermountain Healthcare brings 45 years' experience in making care more accessible and affordable.
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a Medical Director, Cardiology to join our team in Nevada. The Nevada-based medical group is a for-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you're ready to join our Mission in helping people live the healthiest lives possible, please apply now , or contact Anita Prince, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org| 702-528-6276.
- Strategic and operating skills
- Presentation acumen
- Managing vision and purpose
- Motivating others
- Conflict resolution
- Knowledgeable in clinical and fiscal operations
- Ensures that high quality, service-oriented patient care is delivered by department and/or physicians on a consistent basis in accordance with evidence based best practice models
- Collaborate with administrative and clinical leadership by participating in team-based decision-making processes.
- Exhibits ethical and professional conduct.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Cultural awareness
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Collective work with others to establish stability and growth with the cardiology division.
- Advocate for professional growth and clinical research within the cardiology division.
- 60% clinical and 40% administrative
- Eligible for an unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Cardiology
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advance Practice Clinician(s)
- Seven years of experience of medical practice in designated department/specialty
- Must be willing to practice in a clinic and hospital setting
No Additional Description Available
Clinic Cardiology - Summerlin
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Apply for Medical Director-NV
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.