Montana Mountains - Permanent Family Medicine Physician Job - Call 1 in 12
Features of the practice include:
- Traditional Family Practice with adult and pediatric patients (no inpatient responsibilities for adult patients)
- Collegial, welcoming teammates will make your transition easy
- Call on a 1 in 12 rotation
- 4-day workweek
- Relocation and signing bonus
- Loan repayment and potential training stipend
- Multiple practice-based bonuses
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Comprehensive benefit package - medical, dental, life, flexible spending account, short and long term disability, critical illness, accidental death, identity protection, 401 (k) with employer match, long term care, and more are all available
- Heart of the magnificent Bitterroot Valley between Missoula and the Idaho border
- Nestled between the Sapphire Mountains and the Bitterroot Range
- Great climate - Montana's "Banana Belt" - moderated temperatures and very low humidity
- Clear mountain lakes & streams including a Blue Ribbon Trout Stream
- Skiing & snowboarding at the 3 terrain parks of Lost Trail Powder Mountain Resort (300+ inches of snow each year atop the Continental Divide)
- Once again - Montana named Wallet Hub's BEST STATE for practicing medicine in 2021
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
314-236-4563 - Phone and Text
Please reference position ID 165833 when responding.
Apply for Montana Mountains - Permanent Family Medicine Physician Job - Call 1 in 12
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.