Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Roanoke, Virginia
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Must be board certified within five years of completing training
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, paid time off, CME allowance, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
About ICC Healthcare, LewisGale Medical Center and LewisGale Regional Health System:
- Mix of IP/OP medicine or Intensivist model
- 24-hour physician coverage of 24-bed ICU
- Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consult
- Intensivist model: 12 hour shifts 7 am - 7 pm/7 pm - 7 am
- Advanced practice provider support
- Full-time, part-time, PRN and PSA options
- Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide
- The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA Healthcare's commitment to residency and fellowship programs
- 506-bed tertiary facility for specialized care in the LewisGale Regional Health System
- Regional leader in utilizing the latest imaging, surgical and medical technology
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- The system includes four hospitals, two cancer centers and six outpatient centers that are committed to providing superior, compassionate care
- Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes
As a place to live and play, the southwest region of Virginia has it all with a comfortable climate and the best of all four seasons. For the second year in a row, Roanoke has been ranked the "Top Adventure Town" by Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine, edging out Asheville and Chattanooga for the win. Roanoke's 'innovation corridor' has become a hub for tech-forward industries such as healthcare, technology and advanced manufacturing. Our scenic beauty offers opportunity to balance work with recreation. Whether it is enjoying the arts and culture, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, water sports on Smith Mountain Lake, or biking in the nation's 2nd largest municipal park. With nationally recognized colleges and universities within 30 minutes, including Virginia Tech and Radford University, the area continues to attract innovative companies to our talent-rich and business-friendly environment. Conveniently located, the area offers easy drives to Washington, DC, Charlotte, NC and Richmond, VA.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Roanoke, Virginia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.