Cardiologist - Princeton, New Jersey
Cardiology Associates of Princeton (CAP) is looking for an energetic, affable, capable individual to join our team.
CAP is a private, physician-owned practice established in the heart of Princeton over 40 years ago. Our providers pride themselves on providing high-quality, evidence-based, patient-centered care to Princeton and the surrounding communities. In this rapidly expanding community, the providers at CAP are highly-regarded among referring providers and patients alike for their affable nature, availability, communication skills, and knowledge.
- State-of-the-art in-office cardiac testing. This includes echocardiography, routine and nuclear stress testing, holter and event monitoring, pacemaker monitoring, and vascular testing.
- Affable and capable office staff
- Experienced and highly-qualified echocardiographers and nuclear technicians.
- Clean, spacious office environment
- Consultative services at Princeton Medical Center in Plainsboro, NJ (an affiliate of the University of Pennsylvania Healthcare System).
- Transesophageal echocardiography, cardioversions and emergent coronary interventions at PMC
- Light call schedule of 1 weekday a week and 1 weekend in 5.
- Excellent benefits package including life and disability insurance, 401 (k) retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and both individual and family health insurance.
- Understanding colleagues who value family and work:life balance
Princeton, New Jersey, famous for its university, is also a wonderful place to live. Community highlights include:
- A thriving down-town with diverse restaurants and entertainment
- NYC, Philadelphia, and NJ shore destinations within an hour's drive
- Private and public schools that rank in the top 20 in New Jersey
Please note that those interested must be BC/BE in general cardiology, echocardiography, and nuclear stress testing.
If interested in joining our team, please send your CV and a word about yourself and career goals to Desiree Younes, at: firstname.lastname@example.org