Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine - Various Locations, UT
- Intermountain Healthcare is looking for three BC/BE Wound Care/Hyperbaric Medicine physicians to join our multi-disciplinary outpatient Wound and Hyperbaric Center of Excellence
- Positions available in Logan, Salt Lake Valley, and Provo
- Board certified or board eligible in UHM preferred but minimum requirement of 40-hour introductory course in hyperbaric medicine, with wound care experience
- Work with a highly experienced wound team of Advanced Practice Practitioners, RN's, respiratory therapists, hyperbaric technicians and wound technicians
- Opportunity available for research and advance hyperbaric critical care
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Minimum requirement of 40-hour introductory course in hyperbaric medicine with wound care experience
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals.
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine - Various Locations, UT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.