Attendin Physician - Anesthesiologist
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County our teams accommodate more than 518,076 outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
Kings County is located in the East Flatbush/Prospect-Lefferts section of Brooklyn, close to the 2 and 5 subways. Our patients are diverse, with the majority being afro-Caribbean. Most of our patients are native English speakers. Knowledge of French/Haitian Creole is helpful, but not required.
- Anesthetic management for patients requiring surgical procedures in the Operating Room and/or Obstetrical area.
- Supervision of CRNA staff, resident, medical student and student nurse anesthetists in the clinical area.
- Ongoing participation in the departmental Quality Assurance program.
- Membership in appropriate committees, as requested by the Chief of Service and/or Chairperson.
- Clinical resource for all levels of trainees.
- Participation in the didactic portion of resident, student nurse anesthetist and medical students' educational programs.
- Time not spent in direct patient care will be devoted to appropriate administrative, educational and/or research activities.
- Participate in ongoing continuing education programs to maintain and upgrade skills.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the Organization's safety plan and demonstrate proficiency in each skill.
- Completion of an accredited medical school program in the field of medicine.
- Completion of at least two years of training in the speciality of anesthesia in an American Board of Anesthesiology approved program.
- Candidate must be licensed by the State of New York.
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Joe Mastov, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at Mastovj@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Attendin Physician - Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.