Maternal & Fetal Medicine Physician
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Fully covered relocation package
- A Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Women's Health
- Join Dr. Daniel Grace , Associate System Chair, in growing our MFM practice with Unity Hospital and Rochester Regional Health!
- Unity Hospital has newly renovated facilities & a comprehensive Women's Health department.
- Our unique combination of clinical knowledge, experienced staff, and high-tech equipment allow us to deliver specialized diagnostic and consultative services.
- Our comprehensive diagnostic imaging systems offer state-of-the-art imaging technology, including 3D/4D ultrasounds and Doppler assessments.
- Strong referral base of 160+ locations and 5 hospitals
- Salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
For more information: https://www.rochesterregional.org/services/womens-health/perinatal-medicine
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Maternal & Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.