INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY POSITION NEAR BOSTON, MA
The Cardiovascular Medicine Division of North Shore Physicians Group in conjunction with Mass General Brigham - Salem Hospital is looking for a BC/BE interventional cardiologist to join a group of 13 cardiologists (which includes 4 interventional cardiologists) and 5 nurse practitioners located in Salem, MA, about 15 miles north of Boston.
Explore the latest innovations in healthcare with North Shore Physicians Group-the largest multi-specialty physicians group serving Boston's north shore. As a physician-led organization, we respect your insights, voice and vision. We're always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone-to the benefit of every patient.
While practicing as an Interventional Cardiologist with NSPG you will also enjoy:
- the benefits of being a member of the Mass General Brigham health care system
- our deep collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital
- working at Salem Hospital one of the nation's top 50 cardiovascular hospitals which has full service PCI as well as an Electrophysiology Service
- potential for future leadership opportunity
- a culture focused on communication, growth and work/life balance
- excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance and a generous retirement plan
- exceptional schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
We're a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine.
For more information please contact Louis Caligiuri at 1-978-573-4302 or you can also email your CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Interventional Cardiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.