Neurology Epileptology - Murray, UT - Intermountain Medical Center
- Seeking a fellowship trained Epileptologist to join our Comprehensive, NAEC Level IV epilepsy program
- Work collaboratively with our Epileptology group at Intermountain Medical Center and Utah Valley Hospital
- Dedicated Epilepsy Practice
- Flexible schedule and excellent work-life balance
- Very collegial work environment
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Ideal candidate will either have epilepsy fellowship or have at least 1 year of EEG or clinical neurophysiology fellowship with at least 9 months dedicated to epilepsy and EEG training, including evaluating patients in epilepsy monitoring units, critical care EEG reading, along with surgical evaluations for epilepsy patients, to include intracranial EEG monitoring experience
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in neurology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary with transition to production additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Student loan repayment and stipend available
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Murray City is centrally located in the Salt Lake Valley about 8 miles south of Salt Lake City. Murray has a population of about 50,000, its own school district with excellent, schools known for safe high-quality education. It's location, low crime and friendly residents make it an enjoyable and convenient place to live, work and play. With the main Highway I-15 running straight through it, you can get almost anywhere in a matter of minutes. The Wasatch mountains, ski resorts, hiking trails, cultural activities, and sporting events are only moments away. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA's Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake Valley.
Apply for Neurology Epileptology - Murray, UT - Intermountain Medical Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.