Permanent Otolaryngology (ENT) Physician Job in Bakersfield, California (CA)
Otolaryngology Practice Highlights:
- No limit on procedures - trauma and plastics team - DaVinci Robot available
- Available due to growth
- Option to teach and work with UCLA residents and fellows
- 7 days of call per month - most consults done over the phone - covering only one location
- Established practice and referral network
- Competitive base salary based on MGMA values
- Starting bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- More than 9 weeks PTO including, vacation, sick time, holidays, and CME time
- Growing community with approximately 383k residents in town and almost 1 million in the county
- Proximity to world-class beaches, the high Sierra mountains, and everything California (CA)
- Warm and temperate climate with long summers - Bakersfield is ranked as one of the sunniest cities in the US
- Rated as one of the Best Places to Live in California (CA) by US News
- Easy-access to museums, concerts, river rafting, golf courses, national parks, rock climbing, and any outdoor activity
- 2-hours from Los Angeles, California (CA) and Disneyland!
Office & text: 314-236-4563
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 161419 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Otolaryngology (ENT) Physician Job in Bakersfield, California (CA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.