Permanent Faculty Non-invasive Cardiology Physician Job outside Nashville, Tennessee
- 70% outpatient / 30% inpatient
- Call 1:4 - very light
- Autonomy and flexibility to grow the service line according to your own vision
- Opportunity for CT imaging and progressive nuclear medicine
- Dedicated NP support
- Medical student teaching
- Established referral bases
- EMR-EPIC with Dragon
- 50 minutes from Nashville, Tennessee (TN)
- Nashville, Tennessee (TN) is rated "#7 Best Place to Retire by Patch" and "#11 Best Places to Live in the USA" by US News
- 45 Minutes from Land Between the Lakes, which is well-known for bird watching, boating, camping, fishing, hunting, swimming, and much more
- Clarksville, Tennessee (TN)
- Cost of living is 8% lower than the US Average
- Ranked in the "Best Cities to Buy a House in America"
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools as well as no state income tax!
Schedule an appointment to discuss by following this link!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 165113 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Faculty Non-invasive Cardiology Physician Job outside Nashville, Tennessee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.