Pediatric Neurology - Bronx, NY
The Bronx, NY
The Pediatric department of a leading academic hospital, BronxCare Health System, is recruiting a full-time academic Pediatric Neurologist. The hospital is a 972-bed teaching and integrated health care system ideally located near the George Washington Bridge with easy access to trains and buses making the location commutable to and from South Eastern NY, NJ and most of the boroughs.
- Candidates should be interested in teaching residents and medical students
- Duties include outpatient care, inpatient consults, as well as resident and medical student education
- Pediatric services include; a 5-bed PICU, a 20-bed inpatient unit, a 34-bed Level III NICU, a large pediatric emergency department, a comprehensive array of pediatric medical and surgical specialists, and a large outpatient network
- You will be able to take care of patients with diverse and interesting pathology
- Possible academic appointment at Levy School of Medicine of Mt. Sinai
- Very competitive financial package includes an excellent base salary, EEG reading fee, and additional compensation
- Shared on-call coverage
- A comprehensive benefits package is offered which includes a 401k, 22 vacation days, 5 CME days, and CME stipend
- The Bronx, home to the New York Yankees, is centrally located giving residents and those who commute to work access to everything New York City has to offer
- Mass transportation will ease your daily commute
- Members of the medical staff live in Manhattan and the other boroughs, Westchester, Rockland County, and New Jersey
Cross Country Search
Vice President of Physician and Advanced Practitioner Search
Please reference Job ID 165435 when responding.
Apply for Pediatric Neurology - Bronx, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.